Duet Internet & Phone
Duet Internet and Phone
Description: Retail Store Manager Retail Store Manager Job Purpose: Serves customers by providing exceptional customer service; merchandise; supervising staff.
Overview: Retail Store Manager responsible for all sales activities as required by management and as deemed part of the Retail Store Manager job duties. This will include all activities within the store, but will also include any activities outside the store which help to bring customers to the retail store location. This could include community events, customer visits, marketing events, business events, or other creative activities with the end-goal of driving additional brand awareness and customer traffic.
Retail Store Manager Job Duties:
- Responsible for store Customer Service.
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
- Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends.
- Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Customer Focus, Tracking Budget Expenses, Pricing, Vendor Relationships, Market Knowledge, Staffing, Results Driven, Strategic Planning, Management Proficiency, Client Relationships, Verbal Communication.
If Interested please submit a resume and/or questions to Talent.Scout@DuetIP.com