Mobile Phone Embedded Programmer/Engineer
Post Until Date: May 1, 2012
Job Title: Wireless-Product Line Manager
Category: Product Management
This person will be instrumental in developing our wireless business in the Americas to further improve our servcies to our telecommunications customers. International travel may be required.
* Advise sales and purchasing, both technically and commercially, both for basic sales/purchasing orders as well as on larger and more complicated multi-vendor spare parts management deals.
* Develop and maintain the content of databases with technical and commercial info on wireless telecommunications equipment.
* Develope Direct Marketing emails for the sales and purchasing team to market equipment.
* Responsible for building inventory of high running spare parts.
* Keep track of inventory value, advise on depreciations and actively markets slow movers.
* Supports Sales with building quotes and Business Cases.
*Responsible for Product Master Data in Inventory system.
* Extensive technical knowledge on Telecommunications networks both wireless and fixed line.
* Extensive technical knowledge on the equipment of at least one of the following OEM’s: Ericsson, NSN, ALU, Nortel, Motorola.
* Understands the value of Network infrastructure equipment.
Please send resume to: email@example.com