CCA Member Toolbox
CCA is a unique, growing, dynamic association for competitive carriers, but like many organizations, it is up to you to derive maximum value from your membership. We continually find that those members who benefit most from CCA are the companies that commit to being involved and take advantage of the many opportunities the Association brings to your front door!
CCA offers opportunities for you to connect with other member colleagues and learn more about the policy and technical issues that impact your business. Some may require a commitment of your time and some may require your resources. But the amount of time and resources you wish to contribute is up to you! Here are the tools you need to be involved, and we hope you will take advantage of as many as you wish! Remember, we are here to help serve you. Please let us know how we may help, and welcome to the CCA family!
- NEW BENEFIT – Member Events - Market your company’s event on the CCA website. Submit your event and CCA will post your event under our Events tab. Link your event to your company website and online registration — FREE! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for requirements and information.
- NEW BENEFIT – CCA Industry Ecosystem Development Programs – utilizes an aggregate approach to launch solutions that support healthy wireless ecosystems for consumers, small/medium enterprise customers and carriers. These programs include; Consumer-Facing Solutions, Enterprise Solutions and Carrier Internal Solutions. For more information on the CCA Industry Ecosystem Development Programs contact Samantha Bullock at Samantha.Bullock@competitivecarriers.org
- Press Release – Share you’re company’s news with all our members. Press releases are published on our website and a link is included in our e-newsletter. This is a free benefit and is available to CCA members only. Submit press releases to email@example.com.
- Membership Directory – Our Membership Directory is published annually with the most current information and is available only to CCA Members (we’re very protective!). Its smaller format makes it easy to take on the road with you.
- Directory Advertising – Advertising in our membership directory ensures that your message gets read by our membership throughout the year. Associate Members are contacted each year by Naylor, the company that produces our directory. Naylor will work with you to create an advertising program that meets your needs and budget. For more information on Directory Advertising, please contact the CCA office.
- Member Company Listings – The membership directory contains a complete, comprehensive listing of each of our carrier, associate and affiliate members. These listings contain names, titles and contact information for some of the key players in each company. This list is also available online as an Excel spreadsheet. We think this in itself is well worth your membership fee!
- Additional Copies – Each member company automatically receives two copies of the membership directory annually. To order additional copies, please contact the CCA office.
- CCA Press Bulletin – This publication is emailed to our list of over 4,200 contacts each month. It highlights each months CCA press releases as well as all of our member’s press release.
- Be an expert in your field – Please submit articles for publication. Articles must be for information purposes only (no “commercials,” please) and will include an email link to the author.*
- Sponsor a Press Bulletin – Each month, we offer the opportunity to sponsor the newsletter. Each newsletter has only one sponsor to provide maximum coverage. The spotlight will be in the form of a banner advertisement with a link to your website at the top of the page. To fill out the form online, please visit the CCA website or contact the CCA office for more information.
- CCA Webinars – CCA hosts numerous webinars each year on a variety of timely subjects of interest to our members. Your participation in these webinars helps make them a success! For webinar inquiries, please visit the CCA website or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Share your experience – Be on the panel of presenters, speaking on an area of your expertise. You and your company will be promoted in email fliers advertising the webinar as well as on our website. As in the newsletter articles, the information you present must be of value to your members and must not appear as a “commercial” for your company.
- Sponsor a Webinar – Similar to the newsletter, we provide a sponsorship opportunity for each webinar. This will be in the form of a box ad that appears on all material advertising the webinar and a verbal mention during the webinar itself.
- The CCA Events – Each year, CCA holds the Competitive Carriers Global Expo in the spring and the Annual Convention in the Fall. In addition to significantly lower registration fees, CCA members have the opportunity to connect with other members through exhibit booths and sponsorships. If you choose to exhibit or sponsor at one of our events, we make sure your company is heavily promoted through brochures, online and at the event. Contact Lucy Tutwiler, email@example.com or Nick Mikula, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on Exhibitor and Sponsorship opportunities at our events.
- CCA Voice – Submit an article and/or advertise in The CCA Voice, our bi-annual magazine. Members may submit articles for free and may contact Naylor for advertisement options and rates. The CCA Voice is an excellent way to have your voice heard not only by fellow CCA members but by others in the wireless community and policymakers in Washington, DC. Each member company receives 3 copies of the magazine, and a digital version is also available on CCA’s website.
- Website Banner Ads – Banner ads appear at the top of the home page of our website. To ensure maximum coverage, a maximum of 5 banner ads appears on a rotating basis at any given time. For specifications and more information, please contact the CCA office.*
- Committee Involvement – Get involved in one of our standing committees. The Associate Member Committee, Member Services Committee and the Events Committee are all open to members from Associate Member companies. Participation on our committees is one of the best ways to stay involved with CCA. Contact the CCA office at (800) 722-1872 for more information about committee membership
* For more information, contact email@example.com or call 202-449-9866.
|Benefit||Available to CCA Members||Available to Non Members||Monthly Rate||Quantity Discount Available|
|Membership Directory Advertising||X||X||Naylor Advertising Rates Apply||No|
|Membership Directory Listing||X||FREE||n/a|
|CCA News Article Submission||X||FREE||n/a|
|CCA News Sponsorship||X||$300||Yes|
|CCA Webinar Panelist||X||X||FREE||n/a|
|CCA Webinar Sponsorship||X||X||Members – $2,000
Non-Members – $5,000
|Events – Sponsorship, Exhibit Booth||X||X||Varies||No|
|CCA Voice Article Submission||FREE||X||Naylor Advertising Rates Apply to Non-Members Only||No|
|Website Banner Ad||X||$200||Yes|
|CCA Committee Member||X||FREE||n/a|